Monday, December 1, 2008

'Who is Leonard Taylor?'

I really had a hard time deciding to post about this or not, because it is certainly not too much of a laughing matter for Mr. Taylor and his family...but this conversation with Fuzz pretty much put it over the top...

Fuzz: Who's Leonard Taylor?
Buckingham: Ahh...former Wisconsin defensive back in the late nineties.
F: Slash...
B: Slash crazy former player who wants to kill Barry Alvarez...
F: ...and Maria Sharapova?
B: Yep, and Maria Sharapova.
F: I mean, talk about going off the deep end. The guy just threatened to kill two of your favorite people on earth, how you feelin' about that?


Well, I'm feeling like this...that's about the only time you'll ever hear "Barry Alvarez" and "Maria Sharapova" in the same sentence. All it took was someone going 100% bat-shit crazy to make it happen! Also, feeling sorry for Leonard Taylor, who apparently has been diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic and stopped taking his meds a few months ago. When you think about it, that would be the only explanation for leaving 29 messages on Alvarez's voicemail last week....allegedly....and threatening to not only kill King Barry, but conveniently letting Barry know that he wanted to marry/kill Maria Sharapova and her family. Allegedly.


Threatening Barry is one thing (I'm confident in his ability to defend himself because he's a badass), but I WILL NOT put up with you threatening MY GIRL! Maria! No one messes with my top 5 celebrities and gets away with it.

Click on the comments to see my current Top 5 Celebs...

1 comment:

  1. For the record, my Top 5 Celebrities list currently sits as follows:

    1) Reese Witherspoon - I will watch any movie she is in, including Four Christmases which looks absolutely terrible.
    2) Marisa Miller - noticed her in SI years ago, and have been in love since
    3) Jessica Biel - best thing about the movie 'I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry' was her in those boy-shorts
    4) Maria Sharapova - tall, athletic...moans like crazy
    5) Erin Andrews - met her on the UW sideline last year...she touched my shoulder.

    ReplyDelete