Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Don't Call It a Comeback

We were always here...but not really. Actually, since nothing quite football related has been posted on this college football blog yet, this is still considered our grand opening. What can we say, we have done a little too much celebrating the launch of our blog...rather than actually launching it. You'll notice that our last post was months ago. Our bad.

Actually, there are some legitimate reasons that we haven't posted.
1) We are lazy. Despite what you may think, this is a perfectly legitimate excuse in the blogging world. This isn't a 9-5 for us, and we are our own bosses in this little venture, so we fully reserve the right to be lazy.

2) We are not tech savvy. If you can't tell, the links to our very first post don't even work. In fact, I have even searched for our own blog and was not able to find the correct link. I paid $10 to GoDaddy.com for a domain that I couldn't even set up right. At least that money will help fund more of their wholesome commercials. (I'll be shocked if that link works, but thought I'd try.)

3)I moved across the country. Granted, this was more recent, but it's been in the works for a little while, and has been taking up a lot of my time. Have no fear, WildHawk is still located in the heart of BigTen country, and I promise to spend most of my time researching BigTen Football.

So there you go, 3 terrible reasons why the worst bloggers on the net have not posted a single football article on their college football blog. Although, I'm pretty sure no one has seen this site yet, so I don't feel all that bad. In the end, we subscribe to the Field of Dreams way of life...if you build it, they will come.

Originally, the "they" part was supposed to be readers. Turns out "they" are the actually blog posts about football. Stay tuned.

BuckBuck

No comments:

Post a Comment